Tuesday, August 01, 2006

 
Thoughts on Spirituality/Questions on Life


Hello again. I wanted to make something clear about what was said by Zawahiri...and I am quoting now... "There are 10,000 prisoners of war in Israel's jails that nobody bothers about, but when it came to three Israeli soldiers, the whole world was turned upside down," this is said by Zawahiri. "What does that say about the exremist muslims? I think it says that they do not care for their people. I mean, what else could it say. For two soldiers the country will go to war to save them...but...not even for the sake of 10,000 are they willing to take notice. Aren't those prisoners the terrorists? So why aren't the terrorists saving each other? Humm, what good if anything do they stand for? Is giving everyone the opportunity to pursue happiness a horrible sin? I don't think so.

The extremist muslims are trained to hate from childhood, how can we touch someone so soaked in hatred to love?

Could this hate go back all the way to Ishmael? I don't know, but it is an interesting story in Genesis.

Anyway, If the terrorists would just quit being bullies and brainwashing their people, we might as humans learn to cohabitate..but I know that it will only take the return of Jesus to bring true peace.

Please, any feedback is welcome.

Comments:
Ok. So it has been awhile since my last post. Don't mean I'm not thinkin. I am just boggled by the obvious fact of no reply. I am the only one to post and reply...you would think I have a personality disorder...yet I am only woman...lol. Maybe I am not clear, maybe I am the only one with these thoughts. Can't be. I am just not using this site to its ability. So I will make my statement clear. I WANT WORLD PEACE! President Obama can't bring it, government cant give it, only the people can enforce it and we are all asleep. "Wake Up America"
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?